Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Week 63 - I believe in miracles

3/23/15

This week has been INCREDIBLE. We saw so many miracles in a period of 3 days.

Up until Friday we were having a rough week with everything and I knew that I could be doing better on my contacting. So on Thursday night during planning we had an hour free before we had to go to a pueblo for an eating visit. So instead of planning a visit we decided to go straight into contacting.

In that hour right as we were about to finish we found a great new investigator named Exaltación. The name Exaltation in English is a perfect name for what we are teaching. That's the goal, I guess.  Anyway, after the eating visit we caught the bus to come back to Vilafranca to go on a visit that was to be accompanied by President and Hermana Pace.  They were nice enough to help us out with the visit.  However, after our dinner appointment, we were running late. Thankfully they were running late as well so we walked as fast as we could to get to the visit on time. On the way I saw a man on the other side of the street that looked like a recent convert's dad. I had the thought; “I need to invite him to church”. So I just crossed the street. As we were crossing, I realized it wasn't who I thought it was but the guy had apparently been taught by the missionaries before and invited us over to his house!!! So we are going to visit José on Thursday!! It was incredible!!!

We saw so many miracles I can't even tell them all!!!  Anyway no time as usual so basically to sum it up, things are great in Vilafranca!

No comments:

Post a Comment