Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 60 - New Companion

3/3/2015

Well Hola everyone back home and on missions!  Well this last week has been full of saying goodbyes.  Elder Cluff goes home tomorrow, I now have my new companion.  His name is Elder Male, and he's from Orem!  We are going to get along great, he's such a good guy! 

Well back to last week, we started it off by having a great preparation day going to hike down a mountain nearby called Montserrat.  It was a blast!  Then throughout the week we passed by [visited] everyone and took pictures.  On Sunday night the ward threw a party for Elder Cluff and everyone came!  It was so great!!!  Even a bunch of guys who we played basketball with in the park  came.  They are such good people. 

The best part about this time I've had with Elder Cluff is all the things I've been able to learn from an older missionary.  I've learned a lot and now I'm on to a missionary in his third transfer in the mission.  He's a great guy, and I can't wait to see the work progress here in Vilafranca! Sorry I don't have a lot of time but I hope all is well!  Keep praying, reading the scriptures, and going to church and all will be swell!

Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment