Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 61 - Talking is Fun

3/9/2015

Hi everyone, so this week has been a blast!  Why? Because my new companion (Elder Male) and I have been talking with a bunch of people!!  Elder Male is such a great missionary and he is a great companion.  I'm his second companion so hopefully the change from his trainer is a good smooth change, not something too abrupt. 

Well, for the story of the week, since it was Elder Male's first week here in Vilafranca, the Bishop and I gave him the traditional welcome.....yup you guessed it Elder Male got to know the Officer Borrut before the Bishop Borrut.  It was a lot of fun being on the other side of the joke this time. 

Honestly, like Pedro in Napoleon Dynamite says, "I don't have much to say..." but the missionary work in Vilafranca is growing and I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment