Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 72 - Transfers and Birthday

5/26/15


I'm getting transferred to the farthest point away from the office in our mission today.  Santander!  I've heard it's really pretty and mountainous but on the coast.  So this'll be fun!
My birthday week was great.  The Bishop's wife Marta took good care of me.  She made me a cake and dinner on Monday.  On Tuesday the Sister Missionaries brought me a cake, and then I went on intercambio to Hospitalet for the night.  Then on Wednesday night a Peruvian family made me another cake.  It was awesome.  

My miracles from this past week were 1) setting a baptismal goal with a kid named Edmond, 2) Monica came to the Ward Garden activity on Saturday without anything but an invitation from some members, and 3) an investigator named Malena came to church by herself with her two daughters (10 and 5 years old). 

It was a really good week although I spent two days out of my area for intercambios.  I did get to say good bye to a lot of people.  So that's good. 

I now have a 1 hour train ride to Barcelona, followed by a 6.5 hour train ride to Bilbao, followed by a 2 hour bus ride to Santander.  I love transfers.....Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment