Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 78 - Training!

7/7/15

This last week I had a super bad headache and fever but I survived and we got to meet our new mission president.  President and Hermana Dayton are awesome! President Dayton is the brother-in-law of the late Elder Perry and Hermana Dayton is such an incredible lady she got talked about by Elder Anderson in general conference.  They are the best!!! So transfer news is that my companion is going to my first area of Palma de Mallorca!!!!! And I don't know who my new companion is going to be because I'm picking him up in Barcelona tomorrow!!! I'm training!!!!! So it should be a great week!!!!


Picture of the Mini MTC that the missionaries have started for their ward in Santander.  It is every Sunday for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment