Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 36 - Transfers

Well that's it after 7 months there I am leaving the islands.  I'm getting transferred to Sabadell.  It is a little bit north of Barcelona and it has a WARD!!!!  I'm very excited and I get to use the word bishop for the first time in my mission!  Menorca is a fantastic island and I would recommend that everyone goes there during the summer!!  It is so pretty!  However that being said I am so excited to be here near Barcelona!  We are technically whitewashing because this is a new area for my companion as well even though he knows the members already.  Also I gave ELDER SKOUSEN A HUG today!!!  I saw him in the office today for transfers!!!   (Parker Shousen was assigned to Sabadell as well.  He and his companion are living in the same apartment as Tikal)
 
We had zone conference and it was amazing I love the islands so much!  Basically I love the mission and we have such great leaders and missionaries here!  Well no time as always!  Love you all and Pray, Read and Go to Church!!!
Con Amor,
Elder Jonson
Letters and Packages:
C/Calatrava 10-12 Bajos
Barcelona 08017
España

No comments:

Post a Comment