Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 7

I don't have a lot of time, so this is going to be short!  Today was my first Dia de Preparacion in the field.  It was nice!  Elder Jennings and I went to the store and did some shopping and stuff.  I bought a wallet because I was sick of folding Euros in half to get them to fit...Anyway my first couple days here have had ups and downs.  We'll start with some of the downs.  First the baptism we were supposed to have fell through and then none of our investigators, who were said they were coming to sacrament meeting, came.  The way I look at it though is if we go through the bad the good seems so much better.  Anyway, on Saturday we had an awesome day!  We went out street contacting in the morning and we got a ton of numbers!!  We taught short 5 minute lessons to 4 people and set up a follow up visit with three of them!  We set up a great week for this week!!!  I'm so excited for it!!  Well I love you all and hope you're all doing well!

Con amor,
Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment