Wednesday, February 19, 2014

First Area - Palma de Mallorca

Hey!!
Well I got assigned my first area and my first companion and I made it there safe and sound! My companion is Elder Jennings from Mesa, AZ and my area is Palma de Mallorca!!  I think I'm going to get to email tomorrow for longer, but this email is just to say I made it safe.  Athens will be happy to know that I lost one of my bags on the flight from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca, but I'm supposed to get it tomorrow or tonight, who knows...ah well!  This is awesome!  It was a little sad to see all my friends go but I've made a new one in Elder Jennings.  He is fantastic and I'm his first missionary he's trained!  I'm so excited!!  Love you all!  I'll write more about my first day in Barcelona tomorrow!

Con Amor,
Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment