Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 91 - General Conference & Contacting

10/5/15

This month, President decided to change concilio (mission leadership council) to Tuesday and left our preparation day on Monday, so our week is a little different than we had planned. All is good here, we just are getting used to the new changes in the zone and the new companionships that we have in the zone.  I've been a bit sick this last week so hopefully I can sleep it off today. 

On Tuesday night we got to take out new missionaries and it was great I had two of them with me and we saw a miracle when I had the new missionaries contact someone we ended up teaching them all about the restoration and she said that she would be baptized if she knew that what we taught was true we are going to visit her this week so that will be incredible. I'm excited to see how she progresses. We left her with a copy of the Book of Mormon so hopefully she's read a little bit. Who knows we could have a baptism coming up!
Conference was great I really loved the talks and learned a lot, I'm going to be studying them out a bit more this week. I hope all is well at home have a great week!

Watching General Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment