Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 90 - Transfers


9/29/15
 
We had a rough week this past week as my companion was kind of sick.  He then was called to be the new assistant to the president, so this week my companion was transferred to the office and I got my new companion, Elder Latteier.  He is from Holladay, Utah, and I'm super excited to be with him! I know him from when I was in Santander so it's nothing too crazy to be with him. He's a great missionary so we're going to see miracles in our area and in the zone. 
This week went well we said goodbye to some members with elder Dunn and we're starting from zero basically in our area again. Tonight we get to take two new missionaries out with us.  They do not receive their trainers until tomorrow so we get to give them their first true proselytizing experiences tonight.


With Elder Latteier
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment