Thursday, December 25, 2014

Week 50 - Merry Christmas


December 22, 2014

Hey everyone!  Merry Christmas!!!  I hope you are all doing well, because I sure am.  This last week has been crazy, to start it off I got super sick on Tuesday and it wasn't fun!  But I'm ok now and this last week was a blast.  We also got to see David Archuleta come perform in Barcelona for investigators!  It was so much fun!!!  Above all this Saturday we are hoping to have a baptism and I am so excited!  His name is Alberto. He's 17 and from the Dominican Republic!  Besides that, this Christmas is going to be the best!  I hope you all have a great Christmas and remember the meaning and purpose of CHRISTmas.  Have a great time with your families and know that I love you all!

Photo 1- Us with the member who was going to baptize an investigator of the hermanas(Sisters)

Photo 2-Us with Alberto the guy who is getting baptized this Saturday at the David Archuleta Concert.

Con Amor,

 Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment