Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 49 - David Archuleta & Baptism Challenges

This week has been so great!! I am loving Vilafranca already.  The miracle we had last week was Alberto.  We had our first visit with him on Wednesday, and taught him about the Book of Mormon.  He was accepting everything so well it turned in to more of a lesson about the Restauración (sorry I can't spell that in English anymore) and we invited him to be baptized.  He accepted so willingly and came to church on Sunday.  Throughout my mission, I have always been a little worried when it comes to inviting people to be baptized.  But I am coming to realize, that we just have to follow the spirit and put it out there.  Blessings come from being bold but not overbearing.  

Also found out this week that my companion and I are related!!!  Pretty legit!!  We are distantly related through my mom's side! [Their Great Great Grandpas were half brothers.  Their GGG Grandpa had 6 wives.]

Also in other news, DAVID ARCHULETA is coming to the Spain Barcelona Mission to do a concert for investigators and we get to take some to the show!  It will be this Saturday and I'm pumped!!!!!  Anyway hope all is swell, I'm loving the mission and my district and companion and area are the best!

Con Amor,
Elder Jonson
 
(Tikal also forgot to mention that he sang with the ward choir to a group of old women and their caretakers who were all nuns - he said it was pretty entertaining)

No comments:

Post a Comment