Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 48 - Transfers & a run In with the Police

12/9/14

Well, I got transferred from Sabadell. After setting up Christmas and Christmas Eve visits, I got moved to Vilafranca!  My new companion is Elder Cluff from St. George, UT!  In my 3 months in Sabadell I learned a lot and will miss the people there but, having been here in Vilafranca for a couple hours, I'm already loving it!  Well I had an incident with the Police just barely....they stopped us and asked if we were bothering anyone, and asked for our identification and all that crazy stuff.  Then come to find out, the Police officer was the BISHOP of this ward...I have officially been initiated.  :)  Fun stuff!  We know like half the people here, we've already been stopped by several investigators or members.  Good area and I'm excited for all of the new people I get to meet and help!

Cuidaos!
Elder Jonson  

No comments:

Post a Comment