Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 28

Hi everyone!  This week has been great!  The highlight of the week was I got to work with my trainer again!!!  He got to fly out to Menorca and spend a day out here with Elder Dixon and I!!  It was so much fun to see work with him after a transfer just to have a different perspective!  Also this week Elder Dixon and I tried to make brownies....and we'll just say the key word here is "tried" we'll get there though!  And to top it all off!  We had more tourists in church!!  It is always a lot of fun to have them in church because they speak English!  I actually had to translate for them durning sacrament meeting, so that was good practice for my spanish!  Anyway don't have a lot of time as usual, but remember to read the Book of Mormon.  We have a phrase here in the mission called "OLA" pronounced like Hola and it stands for Orar (Pray), Leer (Read), and Asistir (Come to Church) anyone who does these three things will be blessed a ton!!  Have a great week!
Con Amor,
Elder Jonson
Letters and Packages:
C/Calatrava 10-12 Bajos
Barcelona 08017
España

No comments:

Post a Comment