Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 26 (Woah! 6 Months)

That's right today is my 6 month mark, super weird.  I really am loving the mission and it scares me that 6 months went by so fast!  The members here in Menorca are the best!!  The mission is incredible!
 
Anyway, how are you all?  I'm great!  Although the US lost in the World Cup it's ok.  Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone!
 
Last week was the 4th of July and we actually got to celebrate it because an American member who is living here has his birthday on the 4th so we had a little party and I made that cake that you sent me mom, finally...It turned out really well!!  I really don't have a ton of time this week but I'd like to let all of you know that the Balearic islands are the best, and that the Church is true.  And that people who read the Book of Mormon get baptized and/or stay active in the church.  Basically that means read the book!  Love you all!

--
Con Amor,

Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment