Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 69 - Another Week in Vilafranca

5/4/15

This last week was very nice!  We got to have a first visit with this lady named Natalie.  She was super nice and even fed us on the first visit!!!  She had a lot of what she called "weird ideas" that actually weren't too far off from the Plan of Salvation.  It was a really good lesson and we are going to go visit her this week!  Also for the first time I got to have the great experience of helping someone move.  I was on a companionship exchange in Martorell and we got to go help this Part-Member Family move from one apartment with an elevator to another apartment on the 3rd floor, without an elevator.  A fridge, freezer, washer, dryer, several, beds, mattresses, dressers, closets, and much more!  Needless to say two days later I'm still sore!  It was a lot of fun and gave me some good exercise so a shout out to all the Elders Quorums who help people move!  I know how you feel!!! 

Anyways I'm out of time as always but I hope you are doing well and, who knows soon I could be writing my emails from my iPad not an internet café!

No comments:

Post a Comment