Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 53 - Holidays are Over


1/12/15
This week, has been great!  It was the last week of holidays here in Spain so now it will be back to normal!  I had a lot of fun stuff happen last week and even have a surprise companion exchange due to the Sisters baptismal interview.  
 
However, my favorite thing about last week is that I was able to study the life of the savior a bit more.  What really hit me was how much faith the people who recieved his miracles had.  I had the thought, "that would be neat if everyone in the world had that faith..." That thought was followed by a question, "Elder Jonson, do you have that faith?"  I was able to confirm to myself that I know that Christ atoned for me and for everyone, and that I know that through him all will be saved.  I was really able to reaffirm my testimony through faithful study. 
 
This last week has been a great opportunity to look at my own testimony and I would invite you all to do the same.  I really find myself refreshed when I get a renewed confirmation of something I already know. I hope you all are doing well and have a great week!
 
Cuidaos! 

Elder Jonson

No comments:

Post a Comment