Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Week 0: I made it!!

Just writing this email to say I made it to the MTC, sorry for not calling in Paris, but I really did not have time.  Notice I am not using contractions, because I can not figure out how to use the apostrophe on this Spanish keyboard...ah well.  All the buildings here in Spain seem to be red, was my first observation.  I am tired and hungry, but they are going to feed us and then we are going to go play sports to stay awake.  I am going to sleep so well tonight! Flight was really long, and I got very little sleep.  Its kind of daunting, there is a timer counting down from one hour in the top right corner of the page.  I am going to go meet with the mission president now.  I will email back as soon as I can!
Love you all!
Elder Jonson
P.S.  All of the Elders I traveled with are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment