Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 95 - Stake Conference and Leadership Council

11/3/15

This week we had stake conference. In the Sunday session they gave us free pens! It was great!, different, but great!  I can always use a free pen.  During the conference, my companion and I had to translate for a British guy who was there. That was interesting. I never realized how much people mumbled until then. I can translate from English to Spanish but Spanish to English is rough.
 
Right now in Spain it feels like September in Utah. So that's not too bad. It gets pretty chilly sometimes because of the humidity though.
 
Yesterday was concilio (Leadership Council).  It was good.  It is great to be with President Dayton and the other missionaries. Anyway my week was a bit longer and rougher but that's ok this week will be better. Always is. 

Elder Jonson
 
 Leadership Council
 
 Tikal was impressed with the Ward Mission Leader's
ability to park his truck in a space so small.

 Halloween with Elder Latteier and some members
 
 Tikal selfie
Logo their zone is using for their monthly baptismal goal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment