Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Week 100 - Staying in Hospitalet

12/8/15

This week we had transfers. I didn't get transferred, and neither did my companion. So we're going to be together for 4 1/2 months.  I'm really excited to finish my mission here in Hospitalet.  Today we get to take out new missionaries again since they do not receive their trainers until tomorrow, so I've got a short preparation day.
Anyway this week has been ok, we found some good people to teach but we didn't have a whole lot of lessons so that's not too great. But we are really excited to baptize someone this month. Also there are two baptisms in the district this week so it'll be super good!! Also there's a great member who is giving me a ton of clothes, he's such a great person. We're good friends. Hope all goes well this week. 

Please send any packages to c/Pujos 33 2 Hospitalet, EspaƱa 08904
I will be here for the rest of my mission.

Riding bikes in Barcelona with his district

 Picture of Tikal's district - Wow that one Elder is tall.
Tikal's companion (next to Tikal is 6.0)
 Elders from Tikal's piso
View from in front of Tikal's piso

No comments:

Post a Comment