Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 94 - Success in Vilafranca

10/26/15

The investigators in my area are starting to do better and we're finding more people to teach.  Overall, my area is improving. A lady I taught back in Vilafranca got baptized this week so that's super great, overall I'm excited to be here at this time.

This week we did two intercambios and I went to Tarragona for one of them and it's nice that I have served in some of the wards where there are really old Spanish members because it helps me relate with people wherever I go.  Next week we have leadership council so it will be great to see President Dayton and a lot of my friends next week.

Have a great week!
Elder Jonson


Tikal and Elder Latteier as part of the Primary Program
 
Zone Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment